Your Ad here

Sunday 1 November 2009

I've decided to join some new sites, a site I was on before had ads which paid between 0.00001$ and 0.01$ (yes you've read that right) so I never bothered with it until I realised that there were 2-3 0.01$ ads everyday and that you could request payout at any time and they'd send the money to you via paypal, also the ads were really easy to click through because once the count down was up it gave the link to the next ad, so you didn't need to keep going back to the ad list. So I started using the site but sadly it closed down 2 weeks later, but in that time I'd managed to make over $2 with no downline! So I've been looking for a similar site, so far without luck. I've joined:
www.cash-harvest.com
www.mermaidclicks.com
www.ghost-n-ghoulsptc.info
www.butterflyheavenptc.info

we'll see how it goes with these! One good thing about all these is the link exchange, which basically allows you to advertise your site.

No comments: