Your Ad here

Monday 14 September 2009

Finally back into it

Ok I've decided to clean up my act. I've reduced the ptc sites I use and picked out the ones that are actually getting somewhere. Bux3, Buxto and hits4pay. I also wanted to stay with clicksense but since they decided to set my earnings to zero because I hadn't used the site for 3 months it wasn't worth it. so now I just spend half an hour per day, instead of too long which is why I got fed up the first time.
Just remember this is like a pyramid scheme in that those who get in first will earn more because they have more referrals, but because ptc sites are free even if you are at the bottom of the pyramid you won't lose anything. Even at the bottom if you click 30 ads a day = 30x 1c =30cents a day = 30*365 = 109$/year for doing nothing. Which bank pays that much interest?
Remember when clicking on the ads, if it sounds too true to be true it IS (not probably is as most people say!!) and if there is a 1$ trail remember to read the small print, if it says you need to contact them to cancel, try to contact them first to make sure you can speak to someone.
If you plan on investing anything into ptc, ie buying referrals, only invest what you can really avoid to. same as if you were buying shares. lots of ptc's have gone down and people have lost money. The ptc's I'm sticking with have been around for a long time so are less likly to go down but I still would only reinvest what I got from them.
Finally remember to use the referral link in your signature. most people write on facebook etc everyday. so make it worth your time but don't just post the link- that's called spamming

No comments: