Your Ad here

Wednesday 20 February 2008

A PS3

well getting a free PS3 is taking too long, people just don't want to risk it, or maybe they think £5 is too much for a ps3... i don't know. I'll carry on slowly getting referrals and might eventually get a free ps3 withing 9-12 months, until then I decided to buy one, from amazon with 3 games and a HDMI lead it came to a grand total of £374.76 including postage, thats the 40gb version, can't find the 60gb anywhere now and the 80gb has no official release date for europe, in fact it might never get here. The games I got are Ratchet and clank, drakes fortune and of course Call of Duty 4! I went through ipoints and got about £15 of points on there too, so all in all I've not done too badly. If you want to join ipoints and don't have a referrer, send me you email address and I will send you an invite (daniel_george_gaunt@hotmail.co.uk)

No comments: