Your Ad here

Thursday 3 January 2008

Just earnings!

Google adsense showed earning of $0.34 FOR JUST ONE DAY, after a bit of digging i found out it is because I had ONE ad click! so thank you whoever clicked an ad, I know it is a real effort but think of all the good it will do!
so thanks to that Adsense has earned me $0.36 now!
Adbrite has earned me $0.25
Bux $2.45
Clixsense $4.48
hits4pay $17.24
Digitalptr, well all i will say is I have got past the paying out limit, and I'll let you know if I actually get anything! I also have earnings from yuwie, but only 1cent!
total= $23.78

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is against Google's TOS to request people to click on your adverts.

You may want to rephrase this: "so do me a favour and click an ad".

As you're only a small website they probably won't care much about you, but just wait till you get to the magical $100 first payout level and they then check your website and read that you requested clicks from visitors...you'll get nothing.

Also some people like to surf the net reporting others for this type of abuse.

Just a warning and a heads up anyway :) Enjoy your little foray into the deep world of Internet marketing.